Monday, June 17, 2013

Testimoni dari pesakit Perancis

Pesakit ini saya rawat beberapa bulan yang lalu dengan Skype. Bahasa yang digunakan adalah Inggeris cara Perancis.

" First, a friend of my parents recommands us to receive some help about black magic attacks. When I met on the phone Mr Din, I called him from France, I felt joy and envelopping kindness. Since the beginning of the treatment I felt warm chills that remove the cloud on me, that connects you with a high light. I would say he his "the dragon of the south hemisphere."

Effectively now there is no more black magic and in plus some old blocking energies have gone away.

For me, to receive the treatment is to be in meditation, concentrate to be in relation with Dr Din is a real positive experience and very few persons are able to do what he does, it's a real chance for me. 

Christine Verrey  (France)"

No comments:

Post a Comment